Dear Parents and Guardians,
Albemarle County Public Schools would like to remind you that online Student Registration Verification for the 2023-24 school year is currently open! This annual process allows parents to review and make changes to the registration information we have on file for your student(s). It also provides parents with the opportunity to respond to required annual agreements and permissions.
If you have not yet done so, please review your information in the PowerSchool Parent Portal by September 30. The content you will see is the information we had on file as of August 10, 2023. Any changes you reported to your child’s school after that date will not be reflected on the form, but will be found in your child’s PowerSchool record. Please note: Once a form has been started, it can only be completed through the parent/guardian account that first accessed the form.
How to Get Started:
- If you already have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, please go to sis.k12albemarle.org and sign in to the Parent Portal. (If you do not yet have a Parent Portal account, please contact your child’s school.)
- From within the Parent Portal, select the student you wish to update along the top.
- Click on the Student Registration Verification button on the left sidebar. (Alternatively, you may click on the Applications icon in the top-right corner and then select Student Registration Verification.)
- Enter your student’s date of birth to verify access to the form.
- Follow the prompts to begin the form.
- Review all information on each page and make changes where necessary.
- Submit a verification form for each of your students.
For more details, please visit our Registration Verification web page. If you experience problems accessing or completing the form, please contact your child’s school.